the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  unable to create new products
-  cannot create a new product with ‘detect’ as the default platform
-  Restricting access of bugs submitted from the FSA Budget Request form
-  Update docker image runtests.sh to clone bmo git repo with full history instead of –depth=1
-  remove the ability to search attachment data
-  api bustage caused by bug 1173442
-  Bugzilla disables browser context menu after showing its username left-click menu
-  Current Selenium tests are failing due to changes made by bug 1173442
-  The cpanfile generated by checksetup results in an unsuccessful mod_perl install
-  activity bound to comments which are default-hidden is not hidden by default
-  Remove use of non-standard flag argument of String.prototype.replace in inline-history.js.
-  Backport upstreams 5.0 rST docs to BMO and make publicly available at https://bmo.readthedocs.org
-  deliver error report to sentry via cron instead of immediately
-  create attachment_storage parameter
-  sentry.pl should exit early if there aren’t any reports to send
to improve security bugzilla.mozilla.org now serves attachments from a different domain – bmoattachments.org – instead of from a subdomain of bugzilla.mozilla.org. all existing links should continue to work, and will redirect to a bmoattachments.org url.
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.