the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  The URL in bugmail microdata has the ‘#’ URI encoded, causing the links to break
-  “suggested reviewers” menu overflows from visible area if there are many reviewers.
-  OPTION response for CORS requests to REST doesn’t allow X-Bugzilla headers
-  A review comment on bug 1131776 breaks splinter
-  Adjustment on the project flags (blocking-b2g and tracking-b2g)
-  invalid xmlrpc requests warns: Use of uninitialized value $file in substitution (s///) (Bugzilla/WebService/Server/XMLRPC.pm:114)
-  Automatically detect and redirect to Google doc URLs (akin to github-pr and rb handling)
-  product dashboard doesn’t honour product visibility
-  Update to Mozilla Recruiting Requisition Opening Process Template
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.