happy bmo push day!
August 27, 2014
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  move the “mozilla employees” warning on bugzilla::admin next to the submit button
-  git commits should link to commitdiff not commit
-  contrib/merge-users.pl fails if there are no duplicate bug_user_last_visit rows
-  new bug API returning a ref where bzexport expects bug data
-  bzAPI landing page gives a 404
-  Add “Mentored by me” to MyDashboard
-  Unable to update a product’s group controls: Can’t use string (“table”) as an ARRAY ref while “strict refs” in use
-  Inline history can be shown out-of-order when two changes occur in the same second
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.