the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  comment tagging suggestions always returns a single result
-  remove ‘Bugzilla Data For Researchers’ link
-  Use better icons for the guided bug entry product selection to differentiate Fx, Fx for Android and FxOS
-  Duplicate review flags on attachments in Toolkit and Firefox for Metro
-  flag state API doesn’t honour bug or attachment security
-  splinter generates “Use of uninitialized value” warnings when dealing with public reviews on private attachments
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.