happy bmo push day!
August 7, 2014
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Turn on Locale multi-select field in Mozilla Localizations :: Other
-  Components with no default QA still display a usermenu arrow on describecomponents.cgi
-  Please remove “Firefox for Metro:” from the “https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi” page
-  The User Story field should be expanded/editable by default if it’s non-empty when cloning a bug
-  enable “user story” field on all products
-  fix width of user_story field, and hide label for anon access when no story is set
-  Bug.search with count_only = 1 does not work for JSONRPC and REST but does work for XMLRPC
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.