happy bmo push day!
July 22, 2014
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Field name is still “Bug #” for the Bug Created field
-  Change all bugs with firstname.lastname@example.org assignee to email@example.com
-  Please add FlagTypeComments for tracking/approval flags
-  Change Several Bugs at Once Does Not Allow Modification of the QA Whiteboard
-  update FlagDefaultRequestee extension to use object hooks
-  Bugzilla detects Firefox OS device as Hardware:Other, OS:Other
-  “blocks” field is present as empty string when empty, rather than null or 
-  Provide good error message when people can’t use form.legal
-  A few more “Bugmail filtering” fields need to be excluded from the prefs UI
-  “Please wait while your bugs are retrieved” shown above menu header for search error pages
-  Move OS: Windows 8 Metro to Windows 8.1
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.