the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  bzexport fails to leave a comment when attaching a file using the BzAPI compatibility layer
-  Creation of csv file attachement on new Mozilla Reps Swag Request
-  pre-load all related bugs during show_bug initialisation
-  Use of uninitialized value $_ in pattern match (m//) at Bugzilla/Util.pm line 74. The new value for request reminding interval is invalid: must be numeric.
-  Certain webservice methods such as Bug.get and Bug.attachments should not use shadow db if user is logged in
-  create an extension for server-side filtering of bugmail
server-side bugmail filtering
accessible via the “Bugmail Filtering” user preference tab, this feature provides fine-grained control over what changes to bugs will result in an email notification.
for example to never receive changes made to the “QA Whiteboard” field for bugs where you are not the assignee add the following filter:
Field: QA Whiteboard
Relationship: Not Assignee
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.