happy bmo push day!
May 27, 2014
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Update the researchers.html.tmpl page to link to mhoye automated sanitized database dumps
-  Notify Review Board when a bug is made confidential
-  automatically disable accounts based on the number of comments tagged as “abusive”
-  concatenate and slightly minify css files
-  Add “secure mail” metadata to email headers
-  Add link to a wiki page describing common whiteboard tags
-  Fix typo on Reps Mentorship Form
-  Create new “Mozilla Foundation Operations” product
-  it’s possible to get bugzilla to redirect to any url by setting the content-type of an attachment after uploading it
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.