happy bmo push day!
February 20, 2014
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  comment preview is in an incorrect location when creating a bug using the advanced bug entry form, sandstone skin, and a wide window.
-  Enable “user-story” editing for Talkilla product
-  Don’t link “UUID <id>” to crash-stats
-  Search by change history between two dates doesn’t give expected result
-  user profile should count reviewboard url attachments as patches
-  Need field added on gear/budget request form to designate if this is a Firefox Student Ambassador event
-  Bugzilla form for Community IT Requests
-  Rename “mozilla-corporation-confidential” to “mozilla-employee-confidential” and update membership accordingly
-  comment tag link is collapsing all comments including those with the tag
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.