happy bmo push day!
December 10, 2013
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Default secure group for Mozilla Communities should not be “core-security”
-  PROJECT environment variable is not honored when mod_perl is enabled
-  sql_date_format() method for SQLite has an incorrect default format
-  When custom fields are added, a DBA bug should be created to update metrics permissions
-  create “Firefox :: Developer Tools: User Stories” component and enable the User Story extension on this component
-  Bugzilla version not displayed on the index page
-  create a script to delete all bugs from the database, and generate two dumps (with and without bugs)
-  checksetup.pl fails to check the version of the latest Apache2::SizeLimit release (it throws “Invalid version format (non-numeric data)”)
-  vers_cmp() incorrectly compares module versions
-  redirect when attachments contain reviewboard URLs
-  SQL error in quicksearch API when providing just a bug ID
-  I cannot change a review from me to someone else
-  consider hosting mozilla skin fonts on bmo
-  review suggestions only shows the first mentor
-  Add X-Bugzilla-Mentors field to bugmail headers and an indication to mentors in bugmail body
-  add the ability to tag comments with arbitrary tags
-  Project Kickoff Form: Change Drop Down Options for When do the items need to be ordered by? and Currency Request for Total Cost in Finance Questions
more information about comment tagging can be found in this blog post.
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.