happy bmo push day!
April 1, 2014
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Use the cache for the product and component name
-  orangefactor template_before_process should check $file before checking user settings
-  Weird “0 of attachment” text in bugmail from patches attached to security bugs
-  deleted comment checking runs before tags are preloaded, triggering excessive database queries
-  Allow requestees to set attachment flags even if they don’t have editbugs privs
-  Bug.update_attachment should allow for adding a comment when updating attachment details similar to attachment.cgi
-  Unable to change content type using Bug.update_attachment if attachment previously set to is_patch = 1
-  “Undefined subroutine Fh::slice” while attaching a file
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.