happy bmo push day!
February 6, 2014
Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Use of uninitialized value in string eq at Bugzilla/Extension/BMO/lib/Reports/UserActivity.pm line 42
-  Make it possible to hide “TinderboxPushlog Robot” spam
-  Nagios bug queue check support for paging regardless of severity
-  Bugzilla native REST API should default to application/json if no Accept header was set
-  User.get shouldn’t load data that requires extra database queries unless required
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.