happy bmo push day!
September 19, 2013Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Header covers content on large font size or narrow browser window
-  Custom fields being returned in Ember.show response that don’t display in normal Bugzilla interface
-  Create a new webservice called User.valid_login that will verify if a cookie or login token is valid for the current user
-  release tracking flag refresh (27)
-  Bugzilla Sandstone Skin: The moz_login dropdown collapses when I move over its entries
-  tracking flags “copy” doesn’t copy, it edits
-  password fields need to be styled like all other text fields
-  the “creation_time” parameter to Bug.search incorrectly uses the “equals” operator
-  Bug.attachment webservice calls should return the size of the attachment
-  Create custom entry form for dev-events requests
-  Remove ‘Include Closed’ from MyDashboard (show all requests regardless of a bug’s status)
-  Add Access-Control-Allow-Headers to REST API to indicate which HTTP headers can be used when making the request
-  Ember.show API doesn’t error if an invalid token is provided
-  Please allow release tracking flags to be set on bugs in the http://www.mozilla.org product
-  Comment field’s `name` should be `comment` in Ember.show response
-  needinfo? to reporter or assignee should show from whom it’s going to needinfo?
-  comment text still too small in gmail
-  tracking flags with flag_type of “status” is unclear
-  quicksearch shouldn’t treat apostrophes as quote characters
-  very long data urls break inline history
-  Bug.search ignores the “limit” parameter
-  User Engagement Project initiation form that generates a bug by default
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.
Comments are closed.