happy bmo push day!
April 4, 2013Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  the dependency graph should have an upper limit on the number of nodes it attempts to graph
-  Add a review link to the dashboard for review attachment flags
-  Please update metrics permissions / BMO grant script
-  Hide/disable the tracking-thunderbird-esr10 flags
-  release tracking flag refresh (23)
-  Update Mozilla Project Review form to use the sec-review? flag instead of the sec-review-needed keyword
-  New “Internet Public Policy” product and components
-  New Product: Firefox Health Report
-  Instant search doesn’t work in Fennec Native product
-  Bugzilla cannot be installed with MySQL 5.6, because the have_innodb variable no longer exists (“InnoDB is disabled in your MySQL installation”)
-  Remove all references to the uwinnipeg.ca PPM repository as it is no longer available
Comments are closed.