happy bmo push day!
February 21, 2013Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Privacy component changes.
-  Allow describekeywords.cgi in robots.txt
-  form.doc bug form: Can the summary look up possible duplicates?
-  sitemap extension needs to allow access to data/SiteMapIndex/sitemap* in robots.txt
-  Project Kickoff Form: Legal section – Change to “Business Objective”
-  Rename BrowserID extension to Persona
-  Unable to attach a file to a bug with perl 5.16.0
-  [SECURITY] XSS in show_bug.cgi when using an invalid page format
-  [SECURITY] build_subselect() leaks the existence of products and components you cannot access
-  Bump HSTS max-age to one year
-  release tracking flag refresh (22)
-  Update gear request bug form
Comments are closed.