happy bmo push day!
January 24, 2013Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Archive chat component to graveyard
-  add a “visibility group” for the mozilla-corporation-confidential group
-  Unable to attach a file to a bug with perl 5.16.0
-  One user can needinfo multiple times from the same person
-  needinfo doesn’t work if user confirmation is required
-  establish reports and processes for continued auditing of bugzilla security group membership
-  Needinfo tries to match the needinfo user even when you decided you didn’t need info
-  Create new dupe_count column for buglist.cgi (not enabled by default) for displaying the number of duplicates for a bug
-  Disable the following ESR10 associated flags
Comments are closed.