happy bmo push day!
January 10, 2013Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Add a new “Developer Documentation” product to Bugzilla
-  if the connection to the database is lost, the push daemon terminates
-  Changes to Air Mozilla Event Request Form
-  The urlbase field in global/header.html.tmpl must be filtered
-  Disable warnings about the deprecated Return::Value module when loading Email::Send
-  BrowserID extension should allow custom configuration of browserid hostnames to use for verification
-  Duplicate bugs are created when requestee confirmation is required and SKIP_REQUESTEE_ON_ERROR is disabled
-  release tracking flag refresh (21)
-  Disable options on the IT request form (migrated to Service-Now)
-  https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=release_tracking_report.html has incorrect merge dates
-  set different values for Apache2::SizeLimit->set_max_unshared_size between production and non-production instances
Comments are closed.