happy bmo push day!
November 15, 2012Posted by on
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Preparation for mass change from whiteboard ‘[orange]‘ to keyword ‘intermittent-failure’
-  Auto-cc should work for needinfo requests as it does for review requests
-  Preparation for setting the QA contact for all bugs in the Bugzilla product to firstname.lastname@example.org
-  field-events.js.tmpl discloses product and component names that the user is not allowed to see
-  Marking an attachment you cannot see as obsolete can disclose its description
-  Do not leak the existence of groups when using User.get()
-  Security vulnerability in YUI’s swfstore.swf in YUI 2.8.2 and 2.9.0
-  Roll out bugzilla-push extension on bmo
-  Put up notice that MoLegal form is deprecated in favour of project-review form
-  The BzAPI extension let everybody see all confidential product names when classifications are enabled
-  Enable multiple needinfo flags on a single bug
Comments are closed.